AI in legal practice: The ethical implications and the practical applications
In this webinar, we canvas and consider the impact on the profession of the rapid development and deployment of artificial intelligence in the delivery of legal services.
- What is AI? How far has it become a reality? Examples of use from the global cutting edge of AI adoption.
- The ethical implications of artificial intelligence embedded in decision-making and in the legal review process.
- Competence as prescribed by the NSW Legal Profession Uniform Law Australian Solicitors’ Conduct Rules 2015
- The practical application of AI in Australian litigation - a case study.
- Open discussion: Are we there yet? Is there an ethical obligation for lawyers to consider using AI?
The session will run for one hour and is eligible for 1 CPD point.