Always searching: a class action case study
In this webinar we will consider the importance search technologies play in identifying responsive material quickly and effectively throughout the lifecycle of a matter. We will demonstrate how to best leverage a growing list of search technologies against the recent example of a class action.
- Are class actions on the rise? The increasing momentum of class actions and approaches to dealing with data.
- Hallmarks of a searching dilemma: how to frame searching and knowing when you need help.
- The importance of technology to PII and privilege review - a class action case study.
- Beyond keywords - a look at the latest in searching techniques.
- Open discussion: What role does technology have in driving legal review? Key takeaways, and practical technology solutions to evidence management.
The session will run for one hour and is eligible for 1 CPD point.